Please Click Here!!!TQ

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My MuM.....

Salam.....
Ada apa dengan mak saya???erm...sad to say that my mum was admitted to Kangar Hospital becoz' she had a severe vomitting eposide...yup..she suffer from hyponatremia...and had to receive few bottles of water for injection..as she was severely dehidrated....after a few days treated in hospital..alhamdullillah...her condition is getting better...luckily i have a friend who is a doctor work at this hospital...dia la yg tolong tgk my mum's condition....

me n my siblings take turn to take care of my mum...seb baik le kiteorg sume dok dekat...at least northern area..kalu kat selatan..tak tau la cane...kesian gak ngan my sister who's staying with my mum al this while.....she's a single mum...and she's the only one yg take care of my mum.....really appreciate for what she had done...kalau tak de dia..i mean my sis..susah gak le...ye la..org tua2 nih..tak nak dok lelama umah anak2 sbb ada kpg sendiri...same goes to my mum...tak leh nak dok lelame kat umah anak2..dah le umah kitorg memasing..umah atas angin le katakan...

bateri dah nak kong nih...kat spital..x bawa charger la pulak..so,have to stop now....
sambung nanti ye....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...