Please Click Here!!!TQ

Friday, January 7, 2011

Nice Words.....

Assalamualaikum....i just want to share sumthing with the readers....
pepagi Jumaat nih....dapat email yang begitu indah dan tenang......so, it's nice feeling if
i can share it with all the readers......it comes with ppt slide...so, nak kena type le...
seb baik tengah rajin nak menaip satu2x..kui2x....anyway, selamat membaca ye....

.......Nice Words.....
when you say .......' i can't solve this.......'
Allah tells you....'I will direct your path'
when you say.....'it's imposibble....'
Allah tells you....'Everything is possible'
When you say.....'i feel all alone....'
Allah tells you...'Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you'
When you say....'I can't do it....'
Allah tells you...'you can do everything through me,
I gives you the strength'
When you say...'I don't deserve forgiveness....'
Allah tells you...'I have forgiven you'
when you say.....'I am afraid....'
Allah tells you....'Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will strengthen you and help you'
When you say.....'I am tired....'
Allah tells you....'come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I wil give you rest'
When you say.....'no one really loves me...'
Allah tells you.....'I love you'
When you say.....'I don't know how to go on....'
Allah tells you...' I will show you the path'
When you say.....'What path does Allah have for me....?
Allah tells you.....'Adopt The Islamic Path'
.....And when you want to know everything else....
that Allah wants to tell you.....
READ THE QURAN

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...