Please Click Here!!!TQ

Monday, January 3, 2011

Selamat Tahun Baru 2011


Selamat Tahun Baru 2011!!!hope it's not too late to wish all
the readers...happy new year....
u guys must have ur own mission...target...resolution....or whatever u wanna called it...
erm...how time flies...this year..my age is increasing...well...it's just a number...
haha...Amirah will turn 4yrs this coming 24th January...we don't plan
anything yet on how to celebrate her besday....
so,what is my new year resolution????
1st thing is...my shopping activities..kui2x...teramatlah perlu dikurangkan...
so, bleh save duit lebih....then bleh pegi jalan2x ngan my other half n the kids...
2nd is....my weight.....keep increasing..so, i need to take care of my diet
and my hubby too....no more dinner after 8pm!!!not to forget...
i'm going to joint AMDI Fitness Lab...same goes to hubby...
abih keje je...terus masuk gim...1hr cukup kot...x bleh lelama
sebab nak kene pegi ambik zafri kat nursery plak...
3rd is...my saving...i want to save as many as i can...luckily we've made the
decision to move here in Bertam...so, i can save on my tol+fuel...
tempat keje 5 min je from my house...oh...it's so heaven!!!
erm..tu je lah my new year resolution..x nak byk2x...kang x tercapai pung!!
so, hope everything goes smooth sailing for this new year...2011

2 comments:

PReDicToR said...

slamat tahun baru...

mekchu said...

hi nora.. salam kenal.. best nye dah ada sepasang..

Selamat Tahun Baru :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...